Thursday, May 24, 2012

Twenty Down, many more to go.

I weighed in at WW yesterday, and to my surprise (I was expecting another up week due to severe water retention because of this crappy FL weather/humidity/torture) I was down another 3.2 lbs. That makes a grand total of 20.2 pounds lost since 2/9/2012. I am not going to lie, there are many days where I just don't even want to follow program, but do it out of habit. I may go points crazy and eat everything in sight, but I make certain that I track every last morsel that goes in my mouth, good or bad.
In other news, Noodle's last two front teeth are finally coming in, months after I had come to the conclusion that her daddy gave her bad teeth genes and she was going to have gaps for the rest of her life.
I am sad that my brother and sister-in-law have moved to the Florida Keys, but happy for him because he seems to be enjoying life in paradise. 

I am working on a few crafty things around the house. Will post as soon as I have a chance.

No comments: